Of a deep purple color, the nose offers black raspberries and cherries, laced with delicate herbal notes. On the palate, it is an elegant and complex wine, with dark berry fruit and herbs in perfect harmony with subtle oak. A fresh, balanced acidity helps accentuate some mint and eucalyptus notes that lead to a long refreshing finish.
- Varietal: 100% Cabernet Franc
- Alcohol: 14%
- Vineyard: Adrianna, Gualtallary, Tupuntago, 4,757’ elevation. Soil: Alluvial, gravelly. Limestone topsoil. Rocky alluvial subsoil.
- Fermentation: 5 day pre-fermentation cold maceration. Fermentation in 3000L egg shaped concrete tanks, for 18 days. 20/30 day maceration. Full malolactic fermentation.
- Aging: 24 months in French oak
- Total Acidity: 5.56 grams/liter
- pH: 3.52
- Unfined and unfiltered